How to reset your password
Passwords help secure your account and keep your information private to you and those authorized to access your information; however, it is hard to keep track of it at times. If you’ve forgotten your password, Social Good Software enables you to change your password just in case you get locked out of your account.
- Go to the Login Page for Social Good Software, and select the “Forgot Password” option.
2. Enter the email associated with your Social Good Software account and press “Reset Password.”
**Unknown emails will not send a password reset option; instead, you redirect to the account creation page.
3. In a different page, go to your email, and find a message in your inbox from Social Good Software about password information. This email contains a verification code which you will use to reset your password.
4. Copy the code, and then go back to the Social Good Software password page and paste the code in the box that says “Verification Code.”
5. Reset your password by typing in a new password and pressing “Set New Password.”
If you followed these steps correctly, you may now log into your account as usual with your new password. Keep this password handy–write it down, and keep it safe!