How to setup a list view for calendar on a mobile device
This short tutorial and video will guide you how to set up a list view for calendar on a mobile device.
Why Need a List View for Calendar on a Mobile Device:
A detailed view of calendar on mobile device looks either overcrowded or it has so many blank areas. Hence is becomes very difficult to use on a mobile device. In order to avoid this, a customized list view for calendar on a mobile device is very useful.
A calendar already built by using Social Good Software.
1. Click “Calendar Builder” tab on Social Good App. Now click a calendar from available calendars to open the calendar for which you want to set up list view on a mobile device.
2. Click “SETTINGS” on top right of the interface. This will open settings page with many preferences to customize your calendar.
3. Now look for “Mobile Calendar View” preferences. You can select any of the preferences i.e. “Monthly”, “Weekly”, “Daily”, or “List”.
4. Select “List” from “Mobile Calendar View” and press “SAVE SETTINGS” button on bottom right of the screen. Now click “PREVIEW” from top right of the screen to preview list view for calendar on a mobile device.
5. Next click “SHARE” from top right of the screen and then click “PREVIEW CALENDAR” below “Direct Link” to preview the calendar on a different tab.
6. Now press “SHARE” and then “PREVIEW” to preview the calendar on a mobile device. Now you can preview the calendar on a screen similar to that of a mobile device.
7. You can change the view type such as daily, weekly, or monthly any time by going back to settings just as described in step 3. Now open the mobile view again as described in step 4 and 5 and refresh the view by clicking “…….”.
8. As you can observe, the “daily”, “weekly” or “monthly” views on a mobile device are not as user-friendly as list view. You can also directly toggle between “daily”, “weekly”, or “monthly” view by clicking “day”, “week”, or “month” from mobile view of your calendar.